Fungi are the most commonly seen microorganisms on the planet. Numerous fungal species are difficult to examine. Even some fungal species are dangerous. Some of the most commonly seen fungi are Moulds and Mushrooms. These fungi also live inside the human body. The body reacts to these microorganisms leading to skin rashes and infections. These can be treated by Luliconazole cream topical. In this post, I have got you covered and detailed into Luliconazole topical dosage.
What does Luliconazole Topical Mean?
Luliconazole topical is an antifungal medication that is applied to the skin surface to battle against fungus. It is mainly used to treat Tinea Pedis and Tinea Chris in children and adults who are equivalent to 12 years old. It is also used to treat Tinea Corporis in children who are at least two years old.
Luliconazole Topical Dosing Information
Here is a dosing list of Luliconazole topical cream
- 1. Adult dosage for Tinea Pedis
Apply this cream Once a day for two weeks, as a thin layer to the affected region and roughly one inch of the nearby area.
Use: For the topical treatment of Trichophyton rubrum and Epidermophyton floccosum-caused interdigital tinea pedis.
- 2 . Adult dosage of Tinea Corporis
Apply this topical cream once daily for a week to the affected region and roughly one inch of the nearby area.
Uses: For treating tinea corporis and tinea cruris caused by T. rubrum and E. floccosum topically
- 3. Adult dosage of Tinea Cruris
Apply this topical cream once daily for one week, on to the affected region and roughly one inch of the nearby region.
Uses: It is used for treatment of tinea corporis and tinea cruris caused by T. rubrum and E. floccosum .
- 4. Pediatric dosage of Tinea Pedis
For two weeks, apply a thin layer of this topical cream to the affected area once a day.
Benefits : It is applied to treat tinea pedis caused by Epidermophyton floccosum and Trichophyton rubrum.
- 5. Paediatric dosage of Tinea Cruris
On the affected area, apply this topical cream once a day for a week.
Benefits: Trichophyton rubrum and Epidermophyton floccosum tinea cruris is used to treat.
- 6. Paediatric dosage of Tinea Corporis
For a week, apply this topical cream to the affected area once a day.
Benefits: Trichophyton rubrum and Epidermophyton floccosum-caused tinea corporis are the two infections it is used to treat.
How should I apply topical luliconazole?
Look over all medication guides or instruction sheets and abide by all advice on the label of your prescription. Stick to the medication’s guidance strictly.
- Avoid ingesting it by mouth. Only topically applied topical medications are appropriate.
- These drugs are applied to the affected areas and surrounding skin once a day for two weeks as part of the athlete’s foot treatment.
- The affected area should only acquire a small dose of the medication. Distribute the medication 1 inch over the surrounding skin on each of the affected flanks.
- Clean your hands after using this medication.